Thank you for Eileidh for nominating me click here to see her blog, or if the link doesn’t work her blog url is https://eileidh.wordpress.com you should definitely go check out her blog as it’s amazing !
The rules for your nomination to count:
- Tag the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty and fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you’ve nominated.
Eleidh’s questions and my answers!
1. If you were a Disney Princess, what one would you be?
I would probably be Rapunzel from Tangled because that is my favourite Disney movie of all time and I love Rapunzel she’s so independent and funny. I love her a lot.
2. What was the plot of the last book you read?
In Florida, two nine-year-old kids are playing in the park. The birds are chirping. The sun is shining. And they find a dead body is decomposing…They run home to tell their parents. Quentin wants to push the whole finding-a-dead-body thing from his mind, but Margo finds out the man killed himself and wonders why. Nine years later, now eighteen, the girl (Margo) comes to Quentin’s window in the middle of the night. They haven’t really hung out since Dead Body Day, but now Margo needs a favor. She needs Quentin to drive her around on a spree of revenge against Jase Worthington, her cheating boyfriend, and anyone else who annoys her. They vandalize houses and cars with spray paint and fish, then sneak into SeaWorld as the cherry atop this vigilante sunday. Quentin is excited that he and Margo are friends again… but she never comes back to school.
If you want to read it, it’s called ‘Paper Towns’ I’m sure you’ve all heard of it.
3. If you were stranded on an island with no foreseeable chance to return home, what 3 items would you want with you?
This is a really hard question! I would take a super king sized duvet, so I could keep warm. A boat, even if I still couldn’t get home I’d still take one to go to different places (don’t know if that counts) My final thing would be a friend, to keep me company.
4. Halloween is coming! What are you planning to dress up as? And what will be your makeup look?
I think I’m going to be dressing up as A from Pretty Little Liars. Black hoodie, black leggings, black converse and I will either be wearing a mask or a very dark smokey eye and a very dark lipstick (Like ‘Media’ by Mac).
5. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
I would go to Halo Island in Indonesia. It’s a deserted island and looks gorgeous, and I would go there in a heart beat.
6. What is your favourite thing to do to relax and unwind?
I love to have a shower as, I don’t have a bath 😦 get into some clean pyjamas and change my bed so, I have clean sheets and then read while listening to Shawn Mendes or I watch YouTube videos.
7. What is your favourite season out of year and why?
Definitely Autumn, everything is so cosy. The jumpers come out, hot chocolate becomes more frequent, the leaves start to change colour. I love it so much and is coming around quickly in England.
8. If you were given a £1000 gift card to spend in ONE store, where would you spend it?
Topshop. Without a doubt, I rarely get to shop in there because it’s quite pricey, It does makeup as well so, I could buy makeup as well as a bunch of gorgeous clothing. I would get so many pairs of jeans !
9. What did you study or do you study? From high school to university, it doesn’t matter, it gives us more insight about you!
I study French, Drama, Sociology and History at GCSE level. I also do triple science and all my other core subjects. I go to college soon and I’d like to go into psychology.
10. Finally, if you’ve ever had a friend who has let you down, or perhaps you were the friend who let someone down, and you could say whatever you want to them that you maybe didn’t get to – what would you say?
I really like this question. I don’t think I’ve had anything I have wanted to say but, never got the chance to but, I think I would say that ‘Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people’
*!BONUS QUESTION!* – What primer do you use before applying your foundation? (If you haven’t guessed I’m looking for a new primer)
I use the Fix+ spray by Mac before and after foundation, liquid wise I use the Clarins Beauty Balm. I love them both and they work amazingly.
Thank you again Eileidih for nominating me, I love your blog! x
My questions for the people I am nominating are:
- What is your heritage? Do you know it?
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- What do you want your tombstone to say?
- Who do you most admire in life and why?
- If you were president what would be the first thing you’d do
- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself? (you can’t say nothing)
- What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line? Have you ever used it for real?
- What did you care about most when you were 10 years old?
- And finally what is your favourite animal?
I am nominating the following:
Go check out their blogs, they’re all amazing and I love them !